All international students must have a designated Education Guardian while in the UK. This provision ensures that there is a contact person available to act on behalf of the student in case of emergencies.

The Education Guardian should be a resident in the UK, fluent in English, and, in most instances, aged over 25. Students have the option to enlist the services of professional guardianship companies, or they may choose a family member or friend for this role. For those seeking assistance in selecting a suitable guardian, we have established a strategic partnership with UK Guardians.

Apply Now

Apply to study at LSI Independent College